There is another way ..
Make any day a decision that you will play guitar minimum 8 hours on that particular day.
But my advice is that -Do this if you haven't much time or just if you want to be a little guitarist.
To be a guitarist Like Eric Clapton or Steve Vai you need much more (very).
All you need to do to be a faster guitarist-
- Knows what your goals are.
- Cares about helping you reach your goals.
- Knows how to help you reach your goals.
- Define your purpose
- Create a strategy!
- Imagine yourself having the skills that you desire.
- Don't compare yourself to others.
- Make sure you are practicing efficiently.
- Play with others in a band or some type of ensemble
- Measure your progress.
- Do not pander to your strengths while ignoring your weaknesses.
- Never leave your guitar !
And have to care about-
Chords and Scales
Styles and Techniques
And your guitar strings.